Rota-Dent Eligibility Criteria
Please give a written response to the five criteria below and submit with contact information form.
- Dental services using the equipment must be provided by certified practitioners of dentistry.
- Dental services using the equipment must be provided to patients who would otherwise have no access to dental services.
- It must be shown that dental services using the equipment will be provided on an ongoing basis; that is, equipment “downtime” must be minimal.
- Dental services using the equipment cannot be performed for profit either to the organization sponsoring the services, or the dentists providing the services. Fees can be charged only to cover basic costs for operations.
- Dental services, using the equipment, must be provided by civilian organizations and dentists to civilian populations only.